Don’t miss these opportunities from ITI and our sponsors to learn more about international trade in Iowa and network with fellow ITI members.
Have an event you’d like to share, or an idea for a future event? Contact us.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Export Finance: Solutions and Resources for Exporters. Support, grow, and protect your international sales from Iowa.
September 28, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFree
Is your company expanding your international sales while searching for means to finance fulfillment? Do you have concerns that some of your export orders may not get paid in time or in full? Do you want to attend that international trade show or trade mission, but hesitate and decide to bypass it because of high costs? If the answer to any of the questions is yes, consider attending this webinar with U.S. Commercial Service in Iowa.
By teaming up with our partners in federal and state agencies, we will provide you a one-stop shop to the finance tools that can help support, grow, and protect your international sales and endeavors.
We will be joined by:
- The Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM), which provides trade financing solutions – including export credit insurance, working capital guarantees, and guarantees of commercial loans to foreign buyers – to empower exporters of U.S. goods and services.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), which has made it a priority to help small business exporters by providing a number of loan programs specifically designed to help develop or expand export activities.
- The Iowa Economic Development Authority’s (IEDA) International Trade Office (ITO), which provides various services to Iowa exporters, including financial assistance programs that support eligible companies.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Ways to finance global sales;
- How export working capital options can facilitate growth;
- How credit insurance options can minimize risk;
- What grants are available for trade shows, missions and other international marketing projects.
Michael Howard, Managing Director – Central Region, EXIM
Peggy Kerr, Team Leader, International Trade Office, IEDA
Ian Lorenzana, Export Finance Manager, Office of International Trade, IEDA